Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CREATING POWER

I have read so many books, subscribed to on-line self-help programmes, watch the movie The Secret, What The Bleep Do We Know !? and so on. But I have yet to come across one particular fool proof program about manifesting success.

The one I got real close was with Sasha Xarian's 'Outrageous Mastery trilogy. Her Playguide takes you back to school on how to change our belief system and take control of our destiny. It does help in a certain way if we just leave aside some old beliefs and completely embrace her 'Hour of Power'. I'm not writing-off this book, its good and one can rebuild broken self-esteem and start the change process.
But I discovered now that in Creating Power, Karim practically takes you by the hand throughout the program. His systematic approach really makes sense. Quantum Physics is broken down to simple english. From cleaning up our corrupted hard disk to laying out new programs that we deserve. I started to experience change before even the week one ended.
His ability to categorize and prioritize the law makes it easy to understand. He can take you back back to your pure state and reprogramme your mind to the new you. That's it, a new you. It certainly helped me discard my limiting beliefs, raised self-esteem and the best of all, I see my wishes getting closer, realistic and achievable.
The Creating Power comes with 4 CD that explains each week's exercises. If you don't like reading than you can choose listening. The package comes with a neat executive size journal to pen down some work. A no nonsense, straight to the point journal.

Karim also offer two bonus CD, which takes you through

1. Creating confidence
2. Creating romance: attracting the right relationship
3. Creating success
4. Eliminating fear and anxiety
5. Visualization technique (this is very good)
6. Meditation
7. Creating wealth

These are bonus program that can be used at other times. The main program by itself is more than enough. Karim's approach is detailed but simple to understand. The only work we have to do is stop kidding ourselves. Take a good look in the mirror and follow everything he says. He restored my self-esteem in two days. What other e-books failed to do.

I have recommended 'The Magic of Thinking Big' to many of my friends. I now recommend Creating Power as a part two as the most effective self-enrichment program there is today. Click here to learn more about Creating Power.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Alithome, I am excited about this program. What are the other books, programs or movies that you said to have gone through?

    That this perhaps can save me a whole lot of money and time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amongst other programs/materials/ect that I have gone through are:

    1. The Magic of Thinking Big - David Schwartz
    2. Secrets of Mind Power - Harry Lorayne
    3. Unlimited Power - Anthony Robbins
    4. The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
    5. New Earth - Eckhart Tolle
    6. Law of Attraction - Michael J Losier
    7. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T.Harv Eker
    8. The Secret - Rhonda Byrne (Book & Movie)
    9. What The Bleep Do We Know - Movie
    10. The Science of Getting Rich - Wallace Walters
    11. HOLOSYNC - Centerpointe Research Institute
    12. Quantum Mind Powers - Morry Zelkovitch
    13. Born A Healer - Chunyi Lin
    14. Outrageous Mastery - Sasha Xarian
    15. Silva Ultra-Mind System - Silva System
    16. And all other names mentioned on my Alitstar site.

    I list only those whom I think are good reads. There are more but total waste of time.

    Creating Power however I dare to say, is an all in one (that has been systematically summarized)4 week practical program.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you have gone through many material, which will be the one book or the one singled out program will you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eric, good question. It all depends on what your beliefs are. E.g. do you believe in god? Or higher power that created you? If yes, then following will be my recommendation. Subscribe to Creating Power or Enlightened Beings that will put you on a training course.

    If you dont believe in god (there is no right or wrong) then go for Holosync or Quantum Mind Powers and read and understand everything in my blog.

    If you are way above these two, go for Silva UltraMind System

    ReplyDelete